Monday, August 13, 2012

Laax


Drove south to Laax a few weeks ago to meet up with some friends. We had a full day of picnicking and  swimming at the lake. The whole region is so serene, the lake and mountains were beautiful with clear skies. The kids had so much fun playing.


Logan loves the shower.


Logan and Shannon.



Tired boys.

We had so much fun the prior weekend, we took Dad back the next. Actually, I lost my keys and we returned to hunt them down. It was my lucky day!!! We found them in the exact spot I thought they were. Too bad I didn't see them the weekend before, on the two trips back to the lake I made looking for them. Anyways, we not only lucked out finding the keys, but there was a huge kids festival going on that day. We all thoroughly enjoyed.
Dad teaching Lukas his jump rope skills.
Lukas climbing through the web.
Making bubbles.
The Alpenslide.

Spinning the wheel.

We made sure Logan couldn't escape.
Ice cream and the ferris wheel.
Brotherly love.
Balloon animals. Tiger and sword.







No comments:

Post a Comment