Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Granddaddy


After almost 90 years of living his life to the fullest, Granddaddy joined the love of his life in Heaven yesterday.







His first (of 4) great grandchild, Lukas. I look forward to sharing with my boys the countless stories of hockey and his passion for the game.
 
Something he taught me - You thrive by surrounding yourself with people and things which make you happy and smile.  "Keep smiling"

 I had already decided to make spaghetti and meatballs for dinner before I got the unexpected news of Granddaddy. Ironically this is his number 1, all time favorite meal by far. Cheers to you Granddaddy! We love and miss you.

Location:Tulsa, Oklahoma

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful post! I miss him already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your grandfather!!! I'll definitely keep you in my prayers.

    Also, no idea you guys were expecting. so exciting!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete