Friday, May 24, 2013

Mommy's Day

In the mornings, when it is quiet, I always seem to reflect back on the previous day and chuckle at all of the craziness that comes with having a few kiddos. While in the moment of that craziness I feel stretched to both ends. But the latter is ok. The love I have for these kiddos (sometimes animals) is indescribable and I wouldn't change those moments of chaos for anything. So on Mother's Day I am filled with joy. I am so proud of my awesome family.
When I woke up I was immediately turned into a super hero with flower power capabilities.
Lunch outside on a beautiful day.
Bubbles, water balloons, balloons, and gardening. 

Yummy lobster and stuffed mushrooms for dinner
The kids put together a new case for all my marathon and half marathon medals.
Earlier in the week Lukas had a special mothers day fiesta at school.
 
Lily dressed for the occasion also. 

- C

No comments:

Post a Comment