Saturday, October 6, 2012

Random September

The boys out shopping at the grocery. Watch out!
Holding her bottle.
Can't get enough of the water ballons.
Huge harvest of chard and there is still twice as much in the garden! I know understand why they call it Swiss chard :)
Reading the Potty book on the potty.

Little Lily is growing fast.




Pumpkin patch in Liechtenstein.

Logan loves the flute.
Laced up my new running shoes, looking forward to my next race.  Boston 2013 here I come. 
The valley on my early morning runs.

3D Madagascar.
Afternoon at the skate park, by the end of the day Lukas and Logan were quite good on the ramps with their scooters.


Morning breakfast for the cows.
Being silly. "Mommy, nook."
Hangin with Dad.
Lukas taking pictures of his little sister.
Pumpkin painting.
It is so sweet how much they enjoy playing together. 
The Boys playing Mario Cart.



No comments:

Post a Comment