Friday, December 2, 2011

Halloween

I am a little delayed with all of my posts lately. I lost quite a few photos when updating my phone and my blogpress app is still not working with the new iphone update. Therefore my blogging at the gym while doing cardio went down the drain.  So, here we go......Halloween.
 We had 11 kids and 11 adults over for trick or treating and pizza. We all had so much fun. We went to almost all the houses on our streets. The kids came home with overflowing bags of candy.  Our neighbors enjoyed it as well, for some it was there first time to have trick or treaters. 
Our little monkey, The padding in the belly accentuated his already bulging belly. Too cute.
Some of the boys.
Logan and his girlfriend Annika.
Kathy and the cow (Jack).
Anja and I with spiderman, a skeleton and a ghost.
Our new American neighbor Melissa.
John Deere tractor (Dylan).
Spiderman.

Logan's first grab at candy. He was so excited for his treat he just about ate through the wrapper.
Our other American neighbors Mike and Allegra. They made delicious Gluhwein for the adults!
Pizza time.


These neighbors cam to the door in their pajamas and underwear!



The haunted tunnel. The kids loved it, but we had to turn off the scary music for anyone to go in.
Had such a happy Halloween with all of our friends and neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment