Saturday, November 30, 2013

A Tulsa Thanksgiving

Off to Tulsa to meet Dad for Thanksgiving, relaxing with her puppy.

Fighting off the bad guys at Ppa's house. 


Cooking for Grandma Lori.

A day with Grandma Lori, Joey and Brandon at Bass Pro.
Kisses from Mimi.


Pre-race lunch with my friends. wish we lived closer.

Ran the Route 66 half marathon. My fourth half marathon of the year. It was freezing cold outside. My goal was 1:30 and I got it right on the button. My family was there to cheer me on along the way.  




An afternoon with the fishes. 






So curious about the turtles.

Lily was very amused by the giant raccoon.


Brotherly love. 
Our best shot at some family pics.


What a great day to play with cousins and family. 
Mimi and all her grandbabies. 
They raced for hours. 


What a handsome guy.


Kids table.

"B" is for Bob.

Full of pumpkin pie, thanks Mimi.

GG.





More turkey and more cousins.







Went to see Santa at Utica square. I think it is still the same Santa I used to go tell my Christmas wishes many years ago. 




Organizing Grandma Queenie's kitchen and playing with Papa.
Cousins at dinner.
Lily and Jackson sharing cars. 
Philbrook christmas trees and gingerbread houses and lunch. 





Girl talk.
All 90 of us at the LaFortune Thanksgiving dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment