Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day

I am so lucky to have such a great dad. I am thankful for all the things he has taught me and I am happy to share them with my family. I am also thankful my husband is the best father our boys could have. The time they spend together is priceless and the bond they have will last a lifetime. I am also thankful to have a great father-in-law. All of these Dads share patience, love and understanding. Lukas and Logan will for sure succeed with their guidance.
A few pics of Dad's special day.
Making biscuits and eggs for Dad.


Opening his new grill and burger stuff.


Splashing at the pool.


Biking back from the pool. High fives to Lukas for biking over 4 miles.


Stopped at the horse show on the way home.





Grilling rack of lamb.


What a wonderful day with a wonderful person. Thanks for all you do for our family.
- C

Location:Rhine Valley Switzerland

No comments:

Post a Comment